Friday 1 July 2011

Thank goodness it is a Friday!

Busy admin day today. Raising all the fixed price support Dynamics Nav invoices for July 2011, billings for June 2011 work. More activity on LinkedIn. More connections. Will anything come of these? Worst case scenario is that I end up with related contacts for work I cannot do for a client or prospective client.
As a small business, related business contacts vital so that if I cannot provide the requested service, I can recommend someone who can.
Case in point today. Contact from prospective Dynamics Nav client today re quote. Also included a request for any contacts for Dynamics Nav hosting. So I have sent some emails out to businesses I know and no replies as yet. Watch this space.
Begs the question how quickly would you respond to a new business request. For us it would be within 30 minutes - always! For others it would appear to be sometime in the future.
New bookkeeping client prospect this week from leaflet drops in East Bridgford. He was going to pop in earlier this week but hasn't as yet. Chased him up this morning and he was chuffed I wanted the business and was chasing it. It is all about finding the balance when chasing. Most of the time patience is required. It certainly is for Dynamics Nav prospects.
In the mean time, if you know of anyone that provides Dynamics Nav hosting that has a good reputation, email me at neil.fraser@fraserpriceconsulting.co.uk.
Have a great week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment