Monday 5 July 2010

Booked chargeable days

Some work is coming in now! At last. Dynamics Nav work as well - not sure if it is down to the reduction in day rates but it is welcome in any case. Not a lot but it is a start. I am just hoping the announced 40% cuts in central government will not have a knock on effect to us.
Some other chargeable days booked but waiting for clients to confirm access and bits of data. Seems to be taking a long time.
Also discovered today that following a phone call to the HMRC helpdesk, a tax agent code can only be requested in writing no matter what it says on the web site. So I have just sent a letter off and I hope there will be a reply soon! I have a lot of tax returns to do for clients before the end of the month. Yes this is early but if that is what the client wants!
Interesting phone call earlier! Change of tactic by a business trying to sell to me. Suggested that they wanted a service from me but it turned out to be something we can sell as a reseller. On line storage but from a quick review of the pricing details, pricing looks too high! I don't think any of my clients would go for it.
Out at a client tomorrow (chargeable part day) so no blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment