Monday 29 August 2016

Week ending 26/8/16

I was on my holidays last week so not a great deal to report but I can list what is happening this week. New client site visit in London this week re Nav review [Nav 2013] - the first of a few on site meetings to complete some analysis on current Nav use etc and report back.
I was meeting up with a potential new client tomorrow in London but no details of the meeting place received so meeting must be off.
Conference call on Friday as a follow up to a quote for Nav 2016 implementation delivered March 2016 which I think the client now wants to start. Will find out Friday.
Next week I am at another new client site (2nd visit) in the South providing super user training including Jet Express tuition [Nav 2016] for 2 days. I will have a follow up Nav 2013 use review meeting next week as well though not yet confirmed these dates.
Also being chased by some existing clients for some on site visits. So all good for a small business.
Last week received 2 enquiries for on site training from London and Malta. Responded last week so will have to wait and see if anything happens.
So all go over the next few weeks. Also need to chase up 2 pieces of development work completed but not delivered as minor queries raised. [Nav v4, Nav 2009 Classic].
That's it for this week folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment