Tuesday 9 November 2010

Quick post today!

Just a quick post today.
On the Dynamics Nav front, just confirmed a quote for enhancing the current email development for Navision v4. Fingers crossed it will be acceptable and the client will want this asap. Still quiet on the signed off PO front.
They say it is a small world! Logged into Linked In today and found my old IT director from my Sketchley days when I was Finance Director. Managed to make contact so hopefully we will keep in touch. It has been a few years.
No business admin  (debt chasing) today but Emily will be back from maternity leave in the next few weeks. Agreed terms for the return (Emily wanted to go part time and I, as the grandfather, would prefer my daughter to look after my grandson - very old fashioned I know!) so I am looking forward to that. Less business admin!
Still a relatively quiet week. Come on clients - sign off quotes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment