Friday 8 October 2010

Last post pre holiday!

Looking forward to a break away in sunny (I hope!) Cornwall in our holiday bungalow! Not sure body boarding is on the cards but the weather forecast is reasonable.

Today was making some changes as part of fixed price support for 2 clients and quoting for developments for 2 clients. Keeping fingers crossed that both quotes are approved. For one I have confirmed a discount as it is over 10 days! It has been busy up until now but will be quiet next week. A good time to go on holiday but I would prefer to know I have signed off POs. Call me fussy!
Support issue for 1 client was an Nav process delay on changing a Prod BOM from new to certified. Caused by a blank Prod BOM Number which has valid item number lines. Of course you cannot delete a blank number  Prod BOM but deleting the lines and closing the BOM cleared up the error.
Always learning something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment